UC Regents notification dates

<p>I know that UCB and UCLA already notified students who won their regents scholarships, but when will all the other campuses notify students?
UCSC
UCSB
UCSD
UCI
UCR
UCM
UCD</p>

<p>UCI/UCR/UCSB/UCSC has already notified their reagent scholarship recipients.</p>

<p>@Gumbymom Was this via email, mail, or both?</p>

<p>If you check the UC threads, most were by email followed by snail mail.</p>

<p>There was nothing on the UCI threads about regents. Is that because no one has posted about it?</p>

<p>See the UCI Regents discussion here:</p>

<p><a href=“Campuswide Honors Program - #16 by maroonafternoon - University of California - Irvine - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-irvine/1614877-campuswide-honors-program-p2.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I haven’t seen anything about UCSC notifying recipients…they sent out an email inviting certain applicants to apply for regents about a month ago, but as far as I have seen they haven’t notified anyone yet.</p>

<p>Actually, Regents scholars weren’t announced for UCLA or Cal yet. You don’t get those notifications until your admissions come out. </p>

<p>I haven’t seen anyone posting about UCSC Regents acceptance either, and there are quite a few families here on CC that are waiting on that news, along with FYHP. I expect to see those announcements starting tonight after midnight - when decisions are posted. Really happy our last name puts D14 in the first batch, lol</p>