UC Regents Scholars Acceptances

Have all UC regents scholars already been notified? I was accepted as a regents scholar at UCSB, and I was wondering if any other UC’s have already sent out the notifications.

At the flagship UC campuses, Berkeley and LA, regents candidates have to interview in order to be possibly be awarded the scholarship. My D is interviewing at UCB this Friday. Candidates are notified if they received the scholarship when decisions are announced at the end of the month.

For US Berkeley, just being a regents candidate assures admission to the university. For UCLA, it does not.

@notalreadyinuse Congrats to your d! So do you know if other UC’s (Davis, San Diego, etc.) already sent notifications? I didn’t have to interview for Santa Barbara, they just sent an acceptance letter.

@Gummybearz Congrats on receiving the UCSB Regents.

No word as of yet to my D, or others as posted on CC, about Davis and San Diego, regarding their Regents notifications. I know that San Diego started calling some individuals yesterday, and will continue throughout the week, telling them about their acceptance. These notifications include URMs, Regents recipients, etc. There’s a thread in the UCSD forum regarding these calls.

@notalreadyinuse Where is this UCSD thread? I only see ones from previous years. Thanks!

@Gummybearz‌

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-san-diego/1748050-calling-campaign-2015.html