UC Riverside Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Date: March

You will be fine. One day you will look back and say to yourself, “that was an interesting year, maybe I didn’t need to worry this much to lose some of my hair and college is such a distant memory.” Getting into a good college is a good starting point but it’s not a sole determining factor of your future success. Keep yourself focused and you will do fine!

3 Likes

Big Ups! I appreciate it a lot!

2 Likes

anyone receive anything today?

1 Like

Not for me. Hopefully they start rolling out again soon, the wait is agonizing

2 Likes

Anxiety is going off the rails. I have always wanted to attend this university, and to see people get accepted and for the wait of my decision is a heart attack waiting to happen. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I sleep with the constant thought of an acceptance or denial and waking up in a shock. This ■■■■ too much lmao

4 Likes

I am so sorry I knew if I didn’t get in the same thing would be happening to me right now. Be optimistic and try to divert your attention to something else.

anyone hear anything today? im so anxious waiting for all the UCs to come out

2 Likes

there are rumors on the internet that ucsd and ucd will come out at the end of next week or after

1 Like

It still says considering admission for me.

1 Like

same here

1 Like

nope, are UC’s backed up or something?

1 Like

Daughter was admitted at UCR today - Bio Sci. Hopefully this means more decisions are coming out today. Good luck!

4 Likes

Congratulations, mines still has considering. Imma anxiety has been through the roof :sob:

1 Like

Same here mine still says considering!

mine also says still considering! i dont know how much longer i can take this lol

2 Likes

If u don’t mind saying what’s ur stats

No such luck either. Mine is still being considered

I’m still considering :frowning:

I have a 3.9 gpa so maybe?:grimacing:

Oh well I def think you have nothing to worry about, I have a uw 3.77, w & capped gpa of 3.83 so I’m like so anxious

1 Like