UC Riverside Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Date: March

anyone receive anything?

anyone have the major change tab again?

2 Likes

I got it

1 Like

i have it

1 Like

I have a new announcement called “Lets get Social!” Maybe it’s a sign? Haven’t got accepted yet

2 Likes

I also had that announcement and I also have the new major change tab. I had it like a few days ago but then they took it off. Today I received that announcement and also I got the major change tab again.

1 Like

Same I have the new major change tab.

2 Likes

Any chance that decisions can come out today?

1 Like

Same question! My status is still: your application is currently being considered for an admission decision.

2 Likes

I expect a batch of admission decision releases today. Good luck to all!

5 Likes

I am an international student. I received the lets get social announcement. I dont know how the new major change tab look- could someone please tell me what that looks like?

Mine has 3 bullet points and then a yellow box saying incoming freshmen and transfers.

1 Like

Same for me although I’m instate.

1 Like

Is this is the new major change tab update?

2 Likes

I think it has been there since the weekend. That’s when I saw it back on my portal again.

2 Likes

Those things don’t mean anything. I wish there was a way to find out what’s coming, but year after year, none of these kinds of things prove to mean anything.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Congrats to those who rec’d admission notice early.

I am curious in general, of the UCs that release on a rolling basis only notify the admitted applicants or they also notify the rejected ones early or the rejected ones will only hear towards the end? So far, early notification applied to the admitted only in the threads I have read, thx in advance for sharing your insights or experience.

1 Like

Each campus does decisions differently. Some release all decisions in one day like UCLA/UCSB/UCD and sometimes UCSD.

UCB/UCI and UCR does early admits for Regents and High Stat applicants then UCB does the rest in one day. UCR and UCI are rolling after the early admits.

UCSC started posting some early admits and the rest will be rolling within a few days of each other.

UCM rolling admits.

UCSD has done a variation where they do most admits on one day or they will have rolling admits over a few days.

2 Likes

UCR takes the whole month on sending acceptances and rejections?

Last year Waitlist decisions did not come out until end of March so yes it is possible that decisions can take that long this year.

1 Like

I should have listened when they said Senior year was going to be the most stressful. Just from UCR, I wanna pull my hair out because of my anxiety. I hope this goes good for all of us on this forum!

6 Likes