UC Riverside Class of 2027 Official Thread

nothing for UCR yet…sigh… the waiting is really hard

Still no update, as the admission told me, it will be released randomly until the end of March.

yeah they told me the same thing when I called today supposably to not overwhelm the Portal

Nothing Today ahhh

It does not make sense, all other UCs can release all notifications on the same day without crashing their servers. I do not think UCR’s system cannot handle it. They even can release all in few days, should not be more than a week. Sounds like waiting for other UCs release the results first to see if they can admit more. Well, next friday should be all over as latest. Good luck to all!

Thats what the guy told me :rofl: I dont think that is why either I think decisions are tomorrow since last year it was march 2nd and 23rd it makes sense for this year to be 1st and 22nd :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

guys I feel like we got rejected :((( all my friends got their decisions already and they all got accepted on march 1st that means we low-key prob got denied :(((

I don’t think that how it works because last year on march 23rd people got accepted in the 2nd wave.

Can someone let me know if the above statement is true?

Yes, there were 2 admit waves last year with the 2nd one on March 23 but much smaller than the first wave. Waitlists posted March 29 last year.

Thanks! Seems like if you are not accepted this week, it will be waitlisted or rejected nextweek.
2 more days to wait. Good luck to all!

It should be today because the first wave was the 1st and todays the 22nd =21 days apart just like last year the first wave was the 2nd next wave 23rd=21days apart :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Has anyone checked portals?

Didn’t get decision yet

I am getting very scared. I really want Ucr very badly.

Same

Nothing changed in the portal today.

1 Like

I want to be optimistic. I really do. But, despite of what happened last and previous years, I really think all acceptances have been given out on 3/1 and now they are deciding who will get waitlist and who will be rejected. This year is crazy… :face_exhaling:

But acceptances were released on March 23rd last years.

I sure hope this isn’t the case but im getting anxious hopefully we shall no tomorrow