UC Riverside Class of 2027 Official Thread

I didnt hear of anyone getting rejected have yg :sob:

My friend did march 1st

Really? A rejection? I have not heard of anyone rejected at UCR yet. Are you sure?

Yes

1 Like

Is it because they have lower then a 3.0 ? Thats probably why but people who are higher then that didnt get their rejection yet

so are they just never releasing the rest of the results or what

He has a 3.7 applied to education. He has appealed

My son’s friend had a high GPA and was rejected to UCR on March 1. She received her acceptance to Merced the same day.

So, UCR did send out rejection notification to some students, right?

yes to some

I doubt it, maybe tomorrow they release on a random bases

OK, the admission is not over yet. So the worst case is to wait until next Friday. Check your portal daily except Sat and Sun til next Friday. It is almost over.

1 Like

They told me by thursday because friday its a holiday

1 Like

she advice to check it 3 times a day. I hope tomorrow but its random so I wonder if people got some decision today

I think it is better for college to send out denial notifcation to the students who are far off from waitlist earlier so they can start other plans. Well, they may have reasons that we do not know for the late notification. At lease we know it will be all over next Friday for sure.

Yeah its just annoying to have to wait this long I just check the cc 2026 ucr thread and some people got accepted the 24th so its not all lost.

1 Like

ahh Nothing today again Hopefully tomorrow Did anyone get anything?

Nope. Nothing yet.

1 Like

So do you all think it will release tomoroww?

When I call the Lady told me there are no waves. They release on a RANDOM basis. All decisions should be done by next THURSDAY at the latest But I hope Tomorrow