UC Riverside Class of 2027 Official Thread

Did you do it today

yes lol

To what

data science because that classes I took align with that major more

Not to scare you but I called my counselor in the afternoon and she told me not too since we are so close to decisions

Might delay it more

its okayyy I just wanna get into the school :smiling_face_with_tear:

:crossed_fingers:Im hopefull any day now a friend got a decision yesterday at 4

Was it approved did you get an email

Did it actually CHANGE the major and it shows as you new major there? Or, you just clicked and submitted request and it said that they will email you with approve / deny change decision later?

I got a confirmation email and it says that if their able to change it will let me know

yeah it said they will see if they could change my major or not

oh okay so it seems like it doesnt hurt to try

We got same email

You also change

@Gumbymom is it higher the chance to be attmited into sociology or global studies

If you are asking about admit rates, the data on the admit rates link looks inaccurate since it is showing for some majors that more students were admitted than applied??

I would pursue the major that most interests you regardless of the admit rates. No one knows how competitive the applicant pool is for each major.

maybe 3 days before and then on friday i got the email of acceptance

i switched majors march 20 and it said it will take up to 3 business days to update on the portal. so around march 23rd id assume it went through and march 24th is when i got my acceptance; just a day later. so i genuinely think if you have not got a response back yet then it is because of your major.

What major did you update from/to?