UC Riverside Class of 2027 Official Thread

my boyfriend hasnt either. psych major. concerned

At this point, UCR should clearly state the college application status.

1 Like

I still believe that not all accepted notifications have been sent out yet. Since no rejection and waitlisted are out yet. I think UCR wants to wait for other UC released results first before they release their last admitted batch. Next week for sure!

1 Like

Would be nice if they would just rip the band aid off already. I don’t understand why they do it in waves… that’s just torture to the kids.

I know it make no sense how ucla can send out 150000 decisions same day and ucr is taking its time. Im gonna try to call them on Monday

1 Like

Wait so do yg think the next batch of decisions come out next week ?? Probably on a friday ??

I talked to the office and they told me call back if by the 31 you dont get anything🤣 more waiting…

So no one got waitlisted or rejected yet , right?

my son also emailed them and they replied that the decisions may continue to be posted thru April.

Called undergraduate admission office. Not all accepted notifications have been sent out. All the decision notifications will be sent out randomly before the end of March. Yes, she repeated it twice when I asked her again - Randomly.

7 Likes

The one i talked too was so sassy she was like xall back the 31st :rofl:

Really urghhhhh

Thanks and all for these updates. We are doing a tour this Friday as he awaits decisions. He has got into CPP - which I would prefer him to go to. He is studying physics and I know both have good programs. He doesn’t want to go Merced he got accepted. Awaiting SDSU as well. Have basically written UCSB and SLO - I just know these are too reach. WL CSULB. I keep telling him Gumbymom saying. LOVE THE COLLEGE THAT LOVES YOU BACK. Also got in to another 8 csu.

5 Likes

Are you making appointments for tours?

I really enjoyed my tour last month. Fyi its much better than the pictures of google

2 Likes

We got an appt for un guided tour this Friday as we are down with guided tour for CPP (in) and CSULB (wl)

Is anyone having issues logging on to your portal. I logged in this morning and now i can’t?

yep, we got same problem here. It doesn’t even allow us to reset password.

So you think this means were getting a decision?

Yeah maybe, hopefully.