**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Any idea when it came last year

around this time

Pretty nervous now

1 Like

Me tooā€¦hahah

wait really this early in the morning? oh boy

Historically, thereā€™s been some kind of portal change about two hours before the decision release according to previous yearsā€™ threads. Applicants without the ā€œFormsā€ did not get good news; however, one can never be too sure if there is any correlation.

Has UCSD historically announced decision released dates before the release date?

No. Once we see the portal change, decisions will be soon released on the day. Thatā€™s how it went in previous years.

What comes under ā€˜formsā€™ exactly? And what time did it come out last year?

is there anyone here who doesnā€™t have ā€œformsā€ in their portal? i still have it.

i still have it as well

The forms are still there.

The decisions came out around 4:30pm PST last year.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s today in the afternoon (based on past years)

1 Like

Last year, the portal didnā€™t change until about two hours before the decision release. The big picture will disappear. Someone without the FORMS didnā€™t get good news. I think now itā€™s the same thing for everyone.

I am certain it will be today - since the only Virtual Admissions info session available is listed for Monday 3/15 :slight_smile: Anyone think the same?

1 Like

Pretty good logic.

to clarify i meant ā€œaround this timeā€ as around this date, not exact time

2 Likes

Lol can someone call the admission office and ask if they working on weekends and we are pretty sure thatā€™s a NO

Definitely not on weekends