**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

depends on the school. Stanford started deleting elements one by one until decision release.

1 Like

I did see UCSB confirm that their portal will be closed for two whole days before they release decisions so I don’t know if UCSD will do the same or not.

1 Like

Ah I guess it just varies then there’s prob no way to know unless we know past applicants or look at previous threads

last year ppl said the withdrawal option disappeared before decisions came out, so far nothing in the portal, at least for me

Agree. A little effort from AO will save their unnecessary work such as responding to each inquiry from applicants every time. Need to plan and work efficiently.

Did anyone call the admissions office?

All of this can easily be answered by looking at past years threads.
Calling the admissions office is useless, both of the last two years someone called and was told it definitely wouldn’t be today, and then it was.

Decisions are usually released at 4:30. Around 2:45 things might get weird on the portal with sections coming and going. You can spend an hour and a half trying to figure out what it means, or just - log in at 4:30 and see if it was released today.

3 Likes

True enough, but 4:30 for you guys means 3 am for me. So guess I’m not getting any sleep tonight
 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sameeeee

is this 4:30 pm pst

Wait so is it coming out today at 4:30PM pst?

does anyone know why admissions increased by 18% this year ://

Either 4:30 pm PST today or next Friday

probably because there was no SAT scores required

1 Like

how do you know it increased? isn’t that a good thing lmao.

do you mean applicants??

No, I believe @orangeflyingcat was saying the number of applications increased by 18% most likely due to COVID

oh. do you guys think the acceptence rate will still say the same then or will it decrease?

decrease

yes sorry i meant applications