This is gonna be a long night for the east coast

2 Likes

I wish all schools released decisions like UCSB does

4 Likes

See link : Freshman fall admissions summary | University of California

Just got my UC Irvine decision

2 Likes

idk how they do it

About a month ago they sent a text telling us the date they will release decisions and then have sent follow up emails letting us know both the date and approximate time w

1 Like

nvm

Just now??

1 Like

did you mean to post this to UCI?

1 Like

yeah lol my bad

This is so annoying. Can’t they just announce something, like the pilot on the airplanes does, so that we are not all guessing?

10 Likes

Agree. I’m thinking it’s not happening today. Guess next week will be a big week for UCs.

4 Likes

Sae a comment on ucsd insta that results will be out mid-end march, whatever that means

And that was a Friday also. Crossing-fingers.

i checked both portals for ucsd and ucd, nothing came up. I’ll check again around 5:30 or 6pm pst but if it’s not then then they’re prob going to release it next fri or later

1 Like

I mean if that mom’s kid got their decision last year Friday March 13 at 7:30 pm pst then maybe it’s worth waiting until then to give up

1 Like

I’m a UCSD student and my decision came out last year on 3/13 at 4:30 sharp. I’m guessing if it’s not out by now, they’ve probably pushed it back to next Friday. (realistic) College Decision Reactions 2020!!! UC, CSU, Johns Hopkins, Boston University, & more... - YouTube

1 Like

Bro i watched that video before omggg

1 Like

lol thanks for watching, I recorded all of the times when I got my decisions, so hopefully that video can help anyone who’s still waiting for UCSD or other schools I applied too (also would appreciate subscribers b/c I’m working on more ucsd content lmao)

1 Like

Did you mean to write PST, as in Pacific Standard Time? Just seeking clarity.