**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

I think this is ideal.

2 Likes

i believe so, tho ideally earlier

to me having no major and no college ranking is negative

Last year, many people with the forms but no major got accepted. In that way, I donā€™t think the major means a lot.

5 Likes

same here i have the forms and the major

4 Likes

When the number of posts jumped by over 100 in just few minutes, I thought for sure that that meant decisions were released.

Wow! This is an active (anxious?) thread.

I guess 100+ posts over a few minutes will now be ā€œpar for the courseā€, and Iā€™ll need to see multi-hundred posts over a few minutes before I jump to the conclusion that decisions were releasedā€¦

3 Likes

this is what I have. im crapping my pants

2 Likes

what about the withdraw application link at the bottom of the pageā€¦ does everyone not have that?

2 Likes

Do we think having neither is bad?

And I thought east coast CC threads were chaotic.

Sincerely,
East coast-based engineering applicant

4 Likes

Four is now

I agree. I think the forms mean good news because why would they delete all your info. On the portal. I have no forms so expect a NO, but hoping miraculously it will be a yes.

1 Like

No updates to my portal at 4

No form means end of the gamešŸ˜­

4:30 is when SD is releasingā€¦ LA at 5

See options #2 and 3 above, crack open a cold one and keep it zen. The universe tends to unfold as it should.

1 Like

Oh I read earlier people said SD was 4 and LA was 4:30

Letā€™s do a poll to distract ourselves a bit; would you all copy mine and reply below like this:

Home page:
Forms - Yes
Withdraw - No

Application Information page:
Major - No
Ranking - No

2 Likes

a ucsd admissions officer is definitely reading this thread and cackling

14 Likes

just remember that correlation is not causation! we have no idea what the decisions are until ucsd TELLS us

8 Likes