UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

davis

santa barbara o(-(

up until this afternoon i was commited to ucsc, but dawg if im being so fr i do NOT wanna go thereā€¦ but thankfully today i got off of davisā€™s waitlist and withdrew my acceptance from ucsc and so im gonna wait until the last possible second to accept davis just in case sd says anything so i dont waste the SIR deposit

2 Likes

yall got some good colleges I need one of the UC

1 Like

community college :slight_smile:

@tsp_n
I cannot ban any posters. You need to flag the posts so the Moderators can take care of it.

OOH yay i also got off of the davis waitlist, although that was prior to the may 1st deadline so if we dont get off of the sd one weā€™ll see eo

i had ap bio and ap spanish back to back last year. i was brain dead by the end but i got a 5 on spanish and 4 on bio

1 Like

who is the mod then

ayyy twins!!! whats ur major?

Iā€™m on 3 different UC waitlists, one being San DIego. Seeing people get admitted off the waitlist already for the other 2 UCs just has me distraughtā€¦ Really hoping I can get pulled off at least one of them.

iā€™m committed to uci but ucsd was my dream and iā€™m so stressed with this waitlist.

damn ur so smartā€¦ i know im not passing bio iā€™ve accepted my fate LOL

my major at uci is biological sciences!

Just flag the posts and it will be sent to CC Moderators. There are several.

1 Like

omg same im on ucla and berkeley tooā€¦ i alr know im not getting off of those tho and ucsd is my dream </3

the bio test was lowkey pretty hard but sending good luck!!

I feel like you are the opposite of me, I found bio easy and spanish so hard ;-;

im also wl on UCLA, and seeing that second wave where a bunch of ppl got in but I didnā€™t get a notification just has me so doneā€¦ :cry:

yall good luck w aps :sob: i took bio last yr and honestly if uve taken practice tests before it should be fine