UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

ur so real for this omg

ap spanish test wasn’t too hard but the ap spanish class made me cry so many times

omg this sounds awful :(( im sending acceptance vibes ur way!!

DUDE SAME im so stressed ajhksfsdgyfudskhfuy

sustainable env design it’s in the ag/env school

1 Like

i’m scared that a wave will come out and i won’t be included in it bc ik i’ll be stressed

1 Like

If anything, I think UCLA will likely have another wave perhaps this Friday? UCSD will most definitely have to release their waitlists this week. I heard they were waiting for UCI/UCLA/UCB too release some of their waitlists, and then UCSD will release following to admit some of the leftovers or stragglers, aka me which I will gladly accept :sob:

1 Like

no fr i got waitlisted at so many schools (sdsu, wake forest, ucsc, uc davis, ucsd, uc irvine) im so tired of the waitlists

ucsd such a bandwagon like bae just send out ur lists you dont needa wait for them

1 Like

ong i will choose ucsd in a heartbeat just send me the letter and im already otw

since second wave came out saturday and they have a week to decide i think another wave is coming out on monday :sob: praying we will hear some good news soon haksjfhajshfghjsd

Ucsd, hunny, loml, please release it :face_holding_back_tears:

waitlists feel inhumane

1 Like

i check my email religiously like its actually so bad

im gonna take things into my own hands and go down there to the admissions office myself and seduce them

1 Like

my email is my most checked website it’s constantly open too i fr felt my heart skip a beat when i got an email only for it to be my amazon order

first thing I do when I wake up is check my email and check the forums I have it bookmarked on my computer and i check constantly throughout school, super unhealthy

2 Likes

no bc literally same. i keep getting emails from santa cruz and i be thinking its sd and im like BRO NOT YOU

REAL i even check my spam and my heart DROPPED when there was an email there but it was a college wishing my hbd T^T which THANKS but also ucsd please

1 Like

NO I GOT A CONGRATS EMAIL FROM THEM HAHA and i was like “oh…it’s santa cruz lol oops”

1 Like