UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

are you perhaps out of state?

i have the same thing as them and im a california resident, us citizen T^T my friend who got in whos also a california resident, us citizen didnt have it either tho

im out of state and dont have that

maybe itā€™s because of our parents? i donā€™t remember if i stated whether or not my parents were immigrants, but they are. maybe thatā€™s why?

1 Like

wait ok i looked through the 2026 thread and the person who had the upload materials show up suddenly got rejected in june so i dont think its a sign

1 Like

I have this as well and Iā€™m a california resident lol so idk

oh shoot i mustā€™ve repressed that in my consciousness to fuel my delusions ā€¦ :sob::sob::sob: sorry yā€™all

1 Like

Did anyone here had to submit the additional document with seventh semester grade?? I got that request from ucsd shortly after I applied and it really got my hope up, but then they waitlisted mešŸ„²

1 Like

i didnt get that but my friend did and she got waitlisted as well. i heard thats for people who were on the cusp of waitlist and rejection and they wanted to request extra information to make their decision

It could also mean consideration for scholarship. I got one for Riverside and ended up getting max merit

1 Like

yall think its gonna come out this week?

2 Likes

It sucks If no one gets off wl this week

Hi everyone!

Iā€™ve been a silent stalker of the thread for a while but I called admissions office and they said all decisions would be dropped on the same day same time guaranteed before the end of May

10 Likes

does this mean 1 wave? or multiple waves on the same day/time?

2 Likes

This sounds like a mass rejection :sob:

4 Likes

I committed to UMich Ann Arbor for Data Science and EE minor but Iā€™m still waiting for UCSDā€™s waitlist since the tuition for UMich OOS is so high. If I get in UCSD Jacobs as CS major I will just go to UCSD since I pay no tuition for being California resident. Pls UCSD!

1 Like

Bro I donā€™t even have an option besides ucsd; itā€™s just community college lmao PLEASE UCSD

1 Like

me omg (in all caps)

With some of the UCā€™s, including Santa Barbara you can do TAG and if you meet all conditions you can guarantee a transfer. Saves a bunch of money. Good luck with UCSD but community college is a good option if still want to end up at a UC.

can someone else call to confirmšŸ˜­ i called admissions and asked and the guy didnā€™t give a straight forward answer but seemed to say he thought people already got off

2 Likes