UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

no way, if they were gonna reject everyone they’d have done so. It probably is still bad for us tho, cuz their yield was probably high and as a result, they’re waiting for more people to switch if they get off waitlists before letting more waitlists off. Basically gotta pray then that the students committed to UCSD rn have some enticing waitlist offers coming their way.

1 Like

idek, 2-3 weeks more sounds ridiculous, i dont think that makes sense. is there any way to verify this? has anybody else called the AO office?

DS just got accepted, Eight College, Environmental Studies. In the portal, not via email.

4 Likes

wow, congrats!

Just got accepted to biology…!

5 Likes

is it possible if you can send a ss?

1 Like

Sorry trying to send SS but it says error. But dated today. Got email. Got in Revelle

1 Like

well two people only got off? one of whoms account was created 20 min ago? i call cap again!

1 Like

Yeh. hate these people

My daughter got into Cognitive science!

5 Likes

Guess it’s real. nevermind. damn. :sob: congratulations

congrats! would you mind sending a screenshot?… we’ve been getting a lot of fakes

Got nothing on my end

you got in 2 weeks ago?

that was her son

1 Like

ohh i’m sorry, my fault!

Congrats to the new admits! When is the deadline for y’all to decide/commit?

yes that was for my son in Data science.This is for my daughter in Cognitive Science.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Do you know what the SIR deadline is?

1 Like

i think this is now my sign to give up on poli sci, 2 waves and no acceptances cant be good