UC Santa Barbara Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

rejected out of state for pre-political science
accepted into ucsc for pre-politics tho :smile:

3 Likes

got accepted out of state for pre-psych!

3 Likes

waitlisted pre chem

1 Like

Stats?

Accepted! In-state for pre-economics

4 Likes

Admitted for Biology

4 Likes

accepted in state!! 4.3 W, 3.95 UW, lots of ECs & leadership
does anyone know how college of creative studies works? it said it would come out after decisions so do they send a separate email or do i just assume i didnt get in since it’s not listed as my major?

4 Likes

Accepted!!! In state, Pre-Sociology.

3 Likes

Daughter rejected for ME

Was accepted to SLO, UCI, UCSC.

Go figure!

Congrats to everyone who got in! Great job!!

2 Likes

Waitlisted for computer science. 4.5W GPA, 3.95 UW, 1510 SAT, 800 Math II. Waitlisted to both UCSC and UCSB for CS- my two dream schools. I’ve never been so sad. Guess I’ll be going to Cal Poly SLO unless I get off the waitlist at either UCSC or UCSB. Congrats everyone who got in.

2 Likes

Daughter accepted - Pre-Financial Mathematics and Statistics. OOS.

4 Likes

same result for my daughter

You have to wait to hear back from them separately to see if you got into that specific college. If you don’t get in you will have the option to choose a major from another college. I’m not sure the release date though sorry!

1 Like

Congrats on getting into UCSC. Wish I got in there :sleepy:

2 Likes

waitlisted CS in-state 4.4 GPA. 34 ACT. solid EC’s. I guess we have to move on haha! Congrats to everyone who got in!!!

1 Like

4.27 GPA, in-state, biopsychology, accepted! One of my dream schools!! I’m so happy

4 Likes

You will really like Cal poly. You are taking this with such a great attitude and we wish you all the best.

4 Likes

rejected out of state

It is crazy. Can’t believe it. 3.95 is essentially an all A’s with one B. It could have been B+. God!!

2 Likes

Daughter accepted. From Colorado.

Question: Does UCSB offer any merit for OOS students? I know in general, this is not the case for UC schools and am prepared to pay if daughter attends, just wondering if there are small awards and who gets them.

4 Likes