UC Santa Cruz Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

ooh hopefully its still today!

1 Like

Probably not. UCs post decisions a couple days later than they actually say they will

Seems like UC’s always post on a Friday unless they specifically state otherwise via email

1 Like

Just got waitlisted for political science. 4.18 gpa, lots of extracurriculars and internships.

3 Likes

Son just got accepted!! 4.1 weighted GPA, Undeclared, Life and Health Sciences. Lots of EC and no test scores. THANK GOD!

5 Likes

Son got in. Neurosience. UC UW 4.0, UC WC 4.33, UC W 4.67

4 Likes

Are they rolling out alphabetically?

Those posting results, can you please confirm if your last names start between A-C?

Wonder if this means everyone gets their results today or if they’ll stagger the dates while keeping the times specified

Last name starts with K

4 Likes

D22 got in Computer Engineering (in-state). Last and first name begins with K.

3 Likes

Why even publish this if they aren’t gonna follow it a couple of days later?? Anyway, looks like H-K is getting released now

Last name and first name with S

2 Likes

Our last name starts with B and we found out at 11:42 am PST

1 Like

DS got into CS. Last name starts with S. Found out at around 11:40AM

3 Likes

My son with an A name just got in. UW 4.0, W 4.19, UC WC 4.38 (I think I finally did those GPAs right?) Major: Proposed Politics

3 Likes

So looks like they are definitely not doing it by last name. Wonder if it is by major.

Kiddo was waitlisted. For clarification can we accept at another school and come back and accept if we get off the waitlist list for UCSC?

2 Likes

Waitlisted today as of 11:55 PST
Major was Electrical Engineering
UC GPA: 3.65

3 Likes

Yes, all schools encourage applicants to accept admission at another school since wait list results may not be released until after the May 1 SIR deadline.

See the waitlist discussion I posted.

2 Likes

Are you all getting emails or just checking portal?

1 Like