UC Schools Language requirement?

Does anyone know if a 5 on the AP Chinese exam satisfies the entire “Language other than English” Subject Requirement for University of California schools? I took AP Chinese freshman year of high school, but didn’t take any other years of foreign language. Am I still eligible to apply?

From the UC Website in fulfilling the Language Requirement:

E) Language other than English

UC-approved high school courses

Two years (three years recommended) of the same language other than English. Courses should emphasize speaking and understanding, and include instruction in grammar, vocabulary, reading, composition and culture. American Sign Language and classical languages, such as Latin and Greek, are acceptable. Courses taken in the seventh and eighth grades may be used to fulfill part or all of this requirement if the high school accepts them as equivalent to its own courses.

SAT Subject Test

The following scores satisfy the entire requirement:

Chinese With Listening: 520
French/French With Listening: 540
German/German With Listening: 510
Modern Hebrew: 470
Italian: 520
Japanese With Listening: 510
Korean With Listening: 500
Latin: 530
Spanish/Spanish With Listening: 520
AP or IB examination

Score of 3, 4 or 5 on the AP Language or Literature Exam in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish; score of 5, 6 or 7 on an IB Language A2 HL exam

College courses

Grade of C or better in any transferable course(s) (excluding conversation) held by the college to be equivalent to two years of high school language. Many colleges list the prerequisites for their second course in language as “Language 1 at this college or two years of high school language.” In this case, Language 1 clears both years of the requirement.

I’ve found this page before, but I wasn’t sure whether or not the AP exam satisfies the entire requirement, as it doesn’t specifically say that it meets the 2 year requirement (like how the SAT Subject test part specifically says “the following scores satisfy the entire requirement”).
(Sorry, I probably sound paranoid! I just don’t want to do the entire application and then find out I wasn’t eligible to apply in the first place)

It would satisfy the 2 year requirement (entire requirement) if you pass the AP Chinese exam with a 3 or higher. 3 years is recommended not required.

Alright, thanks!