UC Send Scores?

<p>Sorry, I know this question probably has been asked before. Do we need to have College Board send the UC’s our scores officially before 11/30, or is it all self-reported until after we get accepted? Thanks.</p>

<p>bump. i'd like to know too</p>

<p>Its all self reported, but you're required to send an official score report to each UC by January 1st (it should be IN by this date). That way, the people taking the December test have a chance (since the schools automatically take the highest score).</p>

<p>Hmm...but what about this.</p>

<p>On the apps. when you put down your scores. I'm taking the Dec. test for my SAT II's but I already took them once back in June. So when I put down the scores, do I have to put down my current scores or can I just say that I'm taking them in Dec? Or does it matter at all because what really matters is the actual score report?</p>

<p>I would put down the SAT IIs that I took in June. For the SAT IIs that you've yet to take (December), you list the subject and place December, listing the score as blank.</p>

<p>Also, you must send all SAT scores to all UC campuses you're applying to by the 1st of January.</p>

<p>List that you're taking them in December, although I do think that they would look at your score report first before choosing the scores they'd use in admissions.</p>

<p>just to clarify, would this stuff work for retakes? (maybe it's already been answered)</p>