UC Server Crash on Nov 30

<p>So people keep telling me that the UC server might crash on the 30th and we won’t be able to send in applications. If this happens will they give us an extension cuz i think i will need every last minute? Also i don’t think i can avoid sending it earlier. So what’s the Dealio guys?</p>

<p>I dont believe its going to crash. but it might load very slowly. if it does crash the uc are suppose to give you an extension. but dont count on it. and try turning it it ASAP you if some bad happens you still have a bit of time to get it in.</p>

<p>Some people from my school are planning to overload the system by continuously packet-attacking the system...Bunch of a**holes...Don't think it'll be successful though, as they just seem to be a bunch of idiotic nerds.</p>

<p>Uhm, send it in as soon as possible anyways. I remember when I sent it (today 1 year ago I think), it was already really laggy and my connection was lost at one point.</p>

<p>I forget what year but it has crashed before.</p>

<p>LOL who at Alhambra is doing that?</p>

<p>Tell me who you are, GlueEater, and I'll mention some names. You can just private message me :) I'm fascinated by your posts.</p>

<p>Haha, this thread reminds me of what happened when I submitted my application on Nov. 29. It was around 3PM and I was doing some last minute double and decided to planned on submitting around 4PM. To my luck, the website crashed COMPLETELY giving me a "this website is unavailable" message for the next hour or so. All in all, the website came back up an hour later and I my application went through.</p>

<p>dude i sent in my app 1 hour before it was due lOL 11:06 P.M. 54 minutes away</p>

<p>My friend sent it in seven seconds before it was due!</p>

<p>I know Laserbase. (10 char.)</p>