Uc server crashing?

<p>The login page won’t even upload…
Anyone else having trouble with this?</p>

<p>yup
I barely log in with like 10 attempts and then after I log in when I try to go in to the next page, it won’t load and I’ll have to re-log in, and I’ve been doing this like 20 times for the past hour. Really frustrating. Wonder if it would help if I try it at like 3 in the morning</p>

<p>Ya, its lagging for me also. Just hang in there, I’m sure itll be up soon.</p>

<p>this is why you should have applied in week 1 or 2 of these 4 weeks. they also look at your apps sooner = better chance of getting in. be quicker on your feet kids!</p>

<p>Thanks for telling us something we probably already know.</p>

<p>yeah its not working for me either. But its due tmrw at 11:59 right? so we have all day tmrw to find a random time to submit it</p>

<p>god damn it
all I need to do is to pay, but I just can’t get to that page without crashing</p>

<p>rasd- then maybe you shouldnt have been dumb and waited till now. haha if you knew why did you put yourself in this situation? dont ***** if you knew its your own dam fault</p>

<p>ps, trying later tonight will help, dont wait till tomorrow. if you think about it getting on at about 1 am will put everyone east of california at 3am or later, and most cali’s have gone to bed. keep trying but best of luck after midnight</p>

<p>hey, be empathetic…don’t get into the I-told-you-so crap. We ALL know it’s better to be early, but that’s not always what happens.</p>

<p>yeah, three in the morning might be better, but you’re not as clear headed then. Good luck</p>

<p>I wouldn’t have if I knew.
I thought I was ok since it wasn’t even due date</p>

<p>good luck guys. where you applying/ wheres your #1?</p>

<p>. hopefully this server clears up late at night.</p>

<p>YESSS!!!
I got it in!!
Phew
It felt like it was my longest wait</p>

<p>everyone else. good luck
hopefully it doesn’t crash forever</p>

<p>“Sigh” It’s still connecting… </p>

<p>I give up. haha</p>

<p>All I gotta do is copy paste my personal statement =/</p>

<p>***? I’m getting service unavailable now.</p>

<p>submitted mine a few hours ago…
good luck to everyone else!!</p>

<p>does the application period end ON November 30th, so November 30th 12:00 AM, or does the application period end after November 30th, so December 1st 12:00 AM? can i still send it in sometime tomorrow since it’s November 30, or does the application need to be submitted tonight before 12?</p>