UC Server down! What to do?

<p>I heard that the last two days for ED deadline, the servors were down due to unprecendented amout of students applying. I can only imagine that will happen for the UC app deadline- Nov 30th. As I am quite the procrastinator, I will probably turn in my app the day before or day of…does anyone know anything about the servors going down? What we can do if it continues to stay down? Are they taking any measures to not let this happen…I’m really scared that hte servors are going to be down and I won’t be able to turn in my app…and then I’m screwed. HELP!? I’m not sure what I’m asking but I guess, does anyone know anything?..( aside from turning in apps early)</p>

<p>Why did you wait so long if you knew about this. Get them in ASAP so you wont run into problems like this. If a technical problem arises, I'm sure they will be aware of it and make an exception for late apps.</p>

<p>the UC server was down yesterday. :(
but just try to aim to submit your app before friday. then you'll be fine!</p>

<p>Do your best to submit as early as possible. Last year it crashed very soon to the deadline...</p>

<p>I already turned in my app, but I was wondering: If the server is down for an entire day, (say, the 30th), will the UCs extend the deadline?</p>