UC Statistics by Major

<p>Does anyone have any statistics on any of the UCs, especially UC Berkeley and UCLA about admit rates by major?</p>

<p>For example: Anthropology 24% acceptance rate, Molecular and cell Biology 40%, Biomedical Engineering 35%.</p>

<p>Thank you! Anything is appreciated.</p>

<p>I don’t, since I’m pretty sure the UCs don’t use your major for admissions decisions. If you’re applying as an impacted major, you may be accepted to the campus but rejected from that major (for example, bio’s an impacted major at UCSD so if you apply as a bio major, you may be rejected from that even if you’re admitted to the campus), but your major isn’t relevant for admissions decisions.</p>

<p>depends on the campus. for davis, if you don’t make the cutoff for the college(s) you applied for, you aren’t admitted period.</p>

<p>Yeah, but that doesn’t have anything to do with your major. The points system is based on your UC GPA, test scores, etc etc, not your intended major.</p>

<p>Admission rates for majors are only available for transfer admissions. Even that data is incomplete.</p>

<p>i meant the college your major is in, samedifference</p>

<p>ie COLLEGE of engineering, letters and science, etc.</p>