UC supplemental questions

So I got an email asking me to complete supplemental questions to further review my application. I got one for both UCSD and UCLA

Question 1: In your application you may have mentioned an extraordinary talent/skill or academic achievement. This may include participation in Junior Olympics, national debate competitions, recognition for musical talent, etc. Please take this opportunity to share with us more detailed information about the level of your achievement, depth of participation, and passion for this particular area.

Question 2: Please describe any special circumstances that you would like us to consider that may have affected your ability to achieve academically. This may include personal circumstances, family experiences, and opportunities that were or were not available at your school or home. If you participated in an educational preparation program (i.e, EAOP, Talent Search, Upward Bound, PUENTE, etc.) please describe your level of involvement and how each program was beneficial to you.

My question is, what am I even suppose to answer. For the first one, should I write about a club a founded or being a National Honor Society member? For the second one, should I just talk about a job I’ve had? I am so lost. Does anyone know if I am allowed to discuss anything that was in either of my personal statements?

This may help: http://askmssun.livejournal.com/456309.html

When I tried to buy a ticket, it asked for an access code??