UC Test Scores Problem. Somebody please help?

Hello, so I have applied to almost all UC’s and I sent all of my ACT scores to them on the same day.
When I contacted the main UC admission office, they told me that they have received all 3.
However, for some UC campus portals, they are only displaying one score, and it’s not the one that I self-reported.
Therefore, my self-reported score and the official score aren’t currently matching right now.
My self reported exam was taken in February, and the official test being displayed right now was taken in September.
The problem is, the Feb exam and the Sep exam both have the same composite score. The reason why I self-reported the Feb exam is because it has the higher ELA score.

When I contacted the campuses, 2 campuses told me that they do not have access to my Feb exam, although the main UC admission has them, and 1 campus told me that they have access to all but they are just displaying my September score because the computer thinks that one is better? which I am very confused about.

My main concern is that when they start reading my application, if my scores do not match will they try to look for the score that I self - reported? I don’t want them to either only look at my September score or think that I made a mistake on my app.

Please help. Thank you for reading.

@JunioHan - I have exactly the same issues - two exact scores but 2 UCs display the one with lower essay score which doesn’t match the one that I self-reported. I’m about to call them too.

Which campus said that they do not have access to your Feb exam, what they advised you to do?

And which campus said they’ll display only one?

Thx