UC to UC Transfer

<p>I will be an upcoming freshman majoring in bio at UC Santa Cruz. My question is, after two years, how hard would it be to transfer to another uc institution specifically In this order (my preferences):

1. UC Irvine
  2. UC San Diego
  3. UC Davis
  4. UC Santa Barbara
    GPA estimates would help as well, thanks!</p>

<p>I would check the UC Transfer threads post on CC. There is a lot of information regarding UC to UC transfers. It is difficult but can be done especially with 3.5+ GPA’s.</p>

<p>I’m an upcoming literature major/sociology minor at UCSC for this fall, and I plan on transferring to UC Davis as a junior because it’s closer to home and there are more job/internship opportunities. I’m not sure how it is for UCI, UCSD, or UCSB, but I went to UCD to talk to a counselor there about transferring. He told me that because I’m in the UC system, all the classes I take will be honored as long as I stay within 15 units per quarter and do not enter any upper-division classes. But the thing is, each UC-UC transfer is responsible for making sure they don’t take any “empty units”, or classes that aren’t the same at the destination UC, because that would delay graduation. I’m transferring to UCD to be an English major, so it’s not an impacted major. But because bio is an extremely impacted/competitive major at all those campuses, you’re going to need a 3.5+ GPA.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>