UC transfer advice?

I was waitlisted at UCSC in March which threw me off a lot because I genuinely feel that I belong there, because of that I have been having a lot of trouble making a decision before the SIR deadline. I have been accepted to SJSU, UOP, UCM, and SFSU and I honestly like SFSU a lot but I feel like UCSC is where I want to be. I am not hopeful that i’ll get off the waitlist, as some admissions people have said they may admit nobody, and I am now conflicted between going to SFSU and transferring to UCSC or doing the same thing at a CCC.

I am aware that it is much easier to get accepted from a CCC, but I really want the college experience and to feel that all that i’ve worked for in high school hasn’t been for nothing. I also can’t seem to find housing at Cabrillo, which would be my CCC of choice, and I just feel really conflicted especially with the deadline being tomorrow.

If anyone could offer me some words of advice I would be very grateful, I am just feeling very lost right now and hope to end up where I will be happy.

This is a late response but honestly i would give SFSU a shot. I was able to transfer from a CSU to UCSC. It’s not a fun process but if you like SFSU you might as well get that college experience