UC Transfer Credit

<p>So i’ve been reading a bunch of posts about students being a full time student at a cc trying to get into a UC and asking about grades and stuff to transfer. I have not found anything in my situation though. </p>

<p>I am a current UC student in junior year and have been in the UC since freshmen year and my grades are pretty good, my question is for a few scenarios. any thoughts would be appreciated.</p>

<p>1) I thought I would take a summer course at a cc and try and get some prereqs done for my major. problem is I failed the class. Does this affect me in anyway? Do I have to report it or send the transcript? also how would future schools or grad schools look at it? I mean it was just one summer course that was not required of me that i just took for "fun: i can say…</p>

<p>2) same as above but the summer course was at another UC. is this worse because UC’s can see each others info and what not?</p>

<p>3)lets say I got a C at the cc, once I transfer it over i know it doesnt affect my GPA at my main school and I just get credit for the equivalent course… but how does it look? does the grade erase after that? (future schools seeing it and what not)</p>

<p>4) Here is my dilemma scenario, If i took two courses at another UC to transfer to my UC one of them being a course i could use for transfer credit the other just being a course I do not need and only took to get the financial aid for units taken, and I failed the one I didnt need but passed the one I could use, how does that look when I send my transcript over? I dont even think that the extra course was transferable at all. should I send it or just not send it and take the course that I did need at another time in order to conceal that damned F that doesnt matter?</p>

<p>any thoughts are welcomed. thanks for your input.</p>