Uc/weighted GPAs

<p>I know that high school uc gpas only consist of scores from sophomore and junior year, but for weighted gpas, does that include grades from freshman year?</p>

<p>I’ve battled depression, family issues, ADD and other issues throughout all of my high school years, but freshman year was particularly tough on me and my first semester got nearly all Bs and wasn’t allowed to take honors classes as a freshman.</p>

<p>Im already incredibly scared that i wont get into my #1 choice uc davis with a uc unweighted gpa of only 3.60 and uc weighted only 3.83, Im scared that if frreshman grades are counted by ucs when they do grade inflation’s my chances would be next to impossible considering the fact that i already will consider myself incredibly lucky if i can get in with my uc unweighted and uc weighted as low as they are.
Regardless, thanks to those who the</p>

<p>Time to reply. I appreciate any guidance i can get :)</p>

<p><a href="http://colleges..com/colleges/admissions/university_of_california-davis/110644.aspx%5B/url%5D">http://colleges..com/colleges/admissions/university_of_california-davis/110644.aspx</a></p>

<p>This site has great info on uc davis. Basically you’d be in the lower part of the admissions in uc davis for GPA but still have a shot. It depends on your ACT/SAT which should be a 29/1900.</p>

<p>sorry the URL doesn’w work.</p>

<p>heres the URL without the link:</p>

<p>colleges.**************.com/colleges/admissions/university<em>of</em>california-davis/110644.aspx</p>

<p>The ************** is ‘college tool kit’ with no spaces</p>

<p>idk why i can’t write that</p>

<p>Ok that’s good to know. My SAT is actually 2100 and that was just my first try. I have yet to take the subject tests and will take those again and my ACT is a 30.</p>

<p>You think higher-than-average test scores can make up for a slightly lower GPA?</p>

<p>Higher than average test scores can definitely help out if you have a slightly lower GPA. Get 2200+ and you’ll have a great chance, especially if you include in your application your troubles throughout high school. Freshman year doesn’t matter much.</p>