UC what are my chances

So I’m a senior and am applying to UCM, UCR, UCSC, UCD, UCI, and UCSB. I have a UW 3.4 W 3.7 ACT 26 but my UC gpa is 3.04. I have many EC’s with an International award and my own business start up. What do you guys think my chances are at these schools?

Not sure how you can have a UW GPA of 3.4 and a UC GPA of 3.04? Is this capped weighted UC GPA and did you have a downward grade trend from Sophomore to Junior year?

GPA is king with the UC’s so your international award and business startup will not make up for you lack of academics.

If these are your stats, UC Merced may be your only option and even that school is not going to be a solid Match.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.00-3.39 (capped weighted): https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

UCB/UCLA/UCSD: 1%
UCI/UCSB: 2%
UCD: 4%
UCSC: 18%
UCR: 38%
UCM: 67%

25th - 75th percentiles for ACT:
UCB: 30-34
UCLA: 30-34
UCSD: 29-34
UCSB: 28-33
UCD: 26-32
UCI: 26-32
UCSC: 26-31
UCR: 23-30
UCM: 20-27

I suggest you consider the some Cal States or community college for 2 years than transfer to a UC if you are a California resident. If you are International, you still need to realistic list in which to apply.

with a UCGPA a hair over 3, all 9 UCs are reaches. Sac and SF have good business programs, you should apply while the window is open.
good luck,

Agree.
Your GPA and ACT scores show that you may not be academically prepared for most of those schools because you would be taking classes with students whose GPA and ACT scores are well above your level.

If you are instate, try the CCC’s to transfer or apply to the non-impacted CSU’s.