UC Writing Proficiency Exam

<p>Does anyone know when the results of this writing exam will be released?</p>

<p>The assertion is that they will arrive in the mail about a month after the exam, which means right about now.</p>

<p>yeh..im anxiously..waiting...results too..lets post as soon as you get results!!</p>

<p>i think its kind of dumb...that I am 10 point of SAT cutoff..but still got 10 on my essay..on SAT..why should i have to take it??</p>

<p>I want to know if I passed!!! =(
It's been over a month already!!! GRR!!</p>

<p>yeah thats how i am too. im 20 points away though. </p>

<p>i just really want my results.</p>

<p>I called the contact number listed on the AWPE web site. I guess I can only write research papers. I did not pass the AWPE.</p>

<p>Does not getting mail indicate that you didn't pass?</p>

<p>no you will get a notice letting you know if you passed or if you did not.</p>

<p>Just called the contact number and they will tell you whether or not you need to take the course of if you're exempt! They won't tell you the score you got however, as they don't have access to that info but you should get it in the mail soon! BTW, son passes!! Yeah, he doesn't have to take english this summer at a JC!!</p>

<p>=( I just called as well. The person wouldn't even tell me if I passed.</p>

<p>Just got my results by mail today. I passed :]</p>

<p>me..too results in mail..i passed
although i was hoping to know my scored essay result!</p>

<p>where do you guys live? how come i didn't get my result yet?</p>

<p>son got results in todays mail!</p>

<p>In case anyone is wondering we live in Southern California</p>

<p>I didn't pass. :(
I hope I got a 3 or better on AP Eng.</p>

<p>Is there any way we could find out our actual score on the test?</p>

<p>I got my results today. Passed.</p>

<p>blueyoshi, i dont think so. it doesnt say it on the letter you get and they dont give it out over the phone either.</p>

<p>But I've looked at threads from previous years. People who took the test somehow were able to find out their scores.</p>