****UCB Freshman Class of 2024 Discussion****

I doubt any of you guys will be able to view the page for accepted applicants until your application status is verified as “accepted.” I’m sure 17% of us will be able to view that page perfectly fine as soon as 3 pm comes around.

apparently last year it released at 3 PM so lets see if that happens today! good luck everyone! i am sure we will be fine! :slight_smile:

omg cal central says my kid is accepted! :smiley: he has an old account from taking a summer course there. i’m also a delegate as the parent of a current student.

Guys, no matter what happens, I’m sure we’ve already been accepted to some stellar schools that will get us wherever we want to go in life.

Don’t treat Berkeley’s decisions as some sort of omniscient sign as to your academic or intellectual competitiveness since there are a ton of factors that go into college admissions beyond simply merit-based admission. With close to 100,000 applicants, any university is gonna have to cut corners with their admissions process, especially one as inherently selective as Berkeley.

If you get in, congratulations! If you don’t, no sweat! Just perform to the best of your ability, and you’ll easily surpass everyone around you.

Does “NotAuthorized” means reject?

Not at all. Decisions aren’t out yet.

won’t let me log in

Nope. I get a message “Sorry, you are not authorized to use this application.” welp

If everybody is Not Authorized, then it means the result hasn’t come out. If some of us could see the acceptance, then it should means reject. :cry:

Well, not necessarily. There’s a bunch of factors that could play into workaround like that. Don’t sweat it- time will tell

Mine doesn’t say Not Authorized… Wasn’t there a glitch last year for everyone who got accepted? That might’ve been a different school though

Wait, if I look up map@berkeley and log in from there, there’s no error. If I use the links linked earlier in this thread, I’m not authorized.

@bethiew All of us can access MAP@Berkeley bc that’s the admissions portal. The link was a link to CalCentral, the portal for admitted students. You can log into CalCentral w/ MAP@Berkeley ID only after you’re accepted.

Congratulations !!!

Congratulations! Fantastic news!

@mohsam oop, my bad! thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

wait do we get an email or anything that our portal has been updated?

@kook2323 we should be? idk I think I remember reading something on the portal abt that.

@kook2323 We certainly should, but I think I speak for all of us here when I say I’ll be refreshing the portal page once a minute at least as soon as the clock strikes 3.