****UCB Freshman Class of 2024 Discussion****

Good luck everyone!!!

I don’t know what everyone’s talking about. I am still able to log into my portal and it is not saying that I cannot access it.

EDIT: never mind, I misread what everyone said. I wouldn’t look into it too much. Just wait for it to be 3 pm. good luck everyone!! :slight_smile:

You already know the result?

i accidentally checked ucla again so no! but i cannot figure out how to delete the comment

I know I should be practicing social distancing and stay indoors, but I have paced around my house more times than I can count. I might need to move my nervous habits to the backyard for some more room lol

It it for sure coming out in 35 mins??

any changes on berkeley portal? like background color?

@amogh97 NO. :smile:

I didn’t apply to any Ivies or Stanford, so this is my 20th and final decision!

good luck! ?

@PitaBread147 Whoa! 20 schools?! Well, I’m sure you’ve gotten into some fine institutions already, so don’t sweat Berkeley too much!

I still have 13 schools to hear from. It’s been a rough road

@fancypaperpls I’m lucky enough to already have some great options! This would just be icing on the cake, but I’ll take my cake without icing.

@PitaBread147 we both applied to a lot haha. I applied to 27. Good luck to the both of us!

14 mins or maybe 9 more hours haha who knows quarantine and anxiety’s anyway killing me.

@jajulie Good luck!

AGHHHHHH guys are we all sure its out in 13 mins?

It’s gettin’ to be crunch time!

I posted this on a different thread, but it won’t hurt to post it here as well :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say good luck to all. No matter what happens, it does not define who you are and it definitely does not define your worthiness as a human being. College admissions are unpredictable and there are so many factors that we can not control. For the meantime, let’s just enjoy the ride and wherever it takes us, it was meant to be. I always follow this motto “everything happens for a reason” and I 100% believe that everything that has ever happened in my life was for a reason! Lastly, no matter what, I am extremely proud of you for embarking on the journey of this whole college thing because boy this is one heck of a ride. No matter the outcome, just know that you came out as stronger person.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. So so nervous