****UCB Freshman Class of 2024 Discussion****

@UnusualLandscape123 Did they say not yet today or not today at all?

@appledonuts mine says that my application has been received and is currently under review. and then it says decisions will be available on or before March 26.
Do you see something like this?

today

I feel you! I was at the same boat five, then three years ago. My kids had no idea what I posted here! The boys and my hubby were way more relaxed than I was.

Good luck! Remember, earlier admits only go to a very small percentage of applicants,. Don’t lose hope! Your kids all sound amazing!

@egellocnoos yeah, my friend just scared me with a rumor. nvm!

It seems that I am the only one in the family who cares about the result. S is playing game now :angry:

Can’t wait to hear about someone getting early admit, so that way we don’t keep refreshing. My D doesn’t have an appetite for that. She would just rather wait for something to arrive in the mail. Whose child is she?

Any news? If we didn’t get the earlier offer, will we receive email? Or, just like nothing happened?

I understand a portal update saying something like you may hear of some getting note of admission, don’t despair, we are still considering you and you’ll hear about a decision in late March.

no change to portal here. has anyone heard anything?

@west2east20 are portals updated to what you wrote above in post #108?

102 said 3:12, so 2 min left

it’s out

Congrates! Nothing changed for Son’s portal, I think he didn’t get it.

I haven’t seen anyone on this thread say that they have heard yet, or did I miss that?

@egellocnoos No, I just recall reading that eventually we’d get notice to that effect. Wording my own

@spacebuddy nothing changed here either.

@dwrlla
Did u Get an email from UCB or just checked ur portal

I just see

STATUS UPDATE

[QUOTE=""]

Your application has been received and is currently under review.
Decisions will be available on or before March 26, 2020.

[/QUOTE]

From my recollection 3 years ago, portal update then you receive an email