*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

I have the same thing Screenshot 2021-05-03 094400|690x104

idk if this is a signal tho. im betting its gonna be visible on the portal itself

I don’t understand, what are we supposed to see?

Oh my bad I just saw the same thing

What do each of the options mean?

if you get the i will not be coming on your application portal, it is a good sign. as of now, its only in the source code and didnt pop up on the actual withdraw interface. today we hope that an faq glitch or a withdraw glitch pops out

Any changes in portal is a good sign, so plz share if you have one

idk if this matters, but I have a Mac, and am having trouble locating my code. I right-click and I don’t see the option to inspect or view page source.

Ok thanks. Does anyone know when the first wave approximately comes out?

we are guessing this friday

Most likely this Friday, and we r gonna get the first accurate glitch today according to last yr

Does this mean that only those who are offered a space are notified? Or are some people also gonna know that they weren’t accepted?

Also did someone email an admissions counselor? If so, where did you find their email? I can’t seem to find mine lol

those who are offered a space are notified, rejected people dont find out til all the waves are over

1 Like

AGHH this is so stressful. Last question, when is the last wave going to be over? The last week of May?

I don’t think you can contact admissions through email

yes! i believe its over by the end of may

id say to start losing hope after the second wave because chances after are quite slim

Damn, I hope I get in. Berkeley would be the only college I was accepted abroad lol (international student)

Isn’t the first wave mostly in-state and second wave mostly OOS?