*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

i think the earliest someone mentioned the faq glitch last year was around 3 pm pst (someone correct me if i’m wrong) but it could def come before that i guess

ohh ok ya i could def be wrong but ill look on my portal around that time

good luck. youll be on hold for an hour

literally refreshing my portal for every 30 min lol

okay guys so for berkeley we still have time until thinks are completely wack and we are all screwed (by time, i mean time for them to update our portal in a fashion that is consistent with what we know from previous years about the waitlist)

yea i dont think it will be a mess like ucla. seems like they didn’t waitlist that much here compared to la

What exactly happened with UCLA?

more people got waitlisted there and they still didnt release their first wave

No one has seen any portal glitches yet?

Nope

Im pretty sure they will be released this Friday

Any changes guys? I see nothing oos

Ppl got the glitch at this time last yr

I think it’s a bit later (like in 3 to 4 hrs)

we might not have a glitch or anything this year. regardless, check at 3 PST and the rest of the day for anything!!

if they don’t want us can they just tell us gdi :cowboy_hat_face:

PST 3 was the time

I doubt cal has even made any decisions yet. The acceptance deadline was a saturday and its only been sunday since then which was a holiday. Im pretty sure they’lle review waitlisted applicants over this week and give decisions on Friday which means we probably wont get any glitches until a few hours before they release them. Just my theory tho lol.

last year many students were able to figure out now. they even said the extension wont make a difference

someone said earlier that cal said that WL extension will not affect decision date