*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

my portal is down again

same, looks like they are updating the portals and prepping to release

wait a minute when i try to log in to cal central through map i also get the unavailable

All 3 that I’m checking went down at the same time. It can’t be coincidence, as I’m sure all 3 schools are not bringing down the site intentionally to do updates. Shouldn’t read into it.

mine is down as well

yeah mine down too. could be updates of a wave.

All 3 came back online just now… Unless this is a coordinated effort to torture young people, it’s just a system issue with technolutions.net, which hosts these college app URLs… Although I would love it if I was wrong.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 171640

this comes when i try cal central now. i will be logging in from a different account since I have a 10 minute cool down, but guys check cal central!!

Still unrecognized for me.

mine still says unrecognized… well i guess thats it for me lol

1 Like

mine is down again

guys mine is still unauthorized, i’m guessing I never really got accepted :frowning:

I think they’re just playing with us at this point

wdym thats it for you lol?

mine changed back to unrecognized. bro idk what they are doing with their portal so weird. dude can they just release the decisions. i swear every school should be rolling would make our lives much easier

Mine was never down…

I have heard that the first wave (likely this week) is for in-state applicants, and the 2nd wave (likely next week) is for out-of-state and international applicants.

Is this confirmed?

everything is back up and working again now

Source?

man this thread really doesnt need a 10 min cooldown lol, at least make it 5 min.

1 Like