*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

regardless, if you don’t get in the first wave id stop stressing and move on.

Yeah I wrote in-state instead of out of state. What I meant is that you said that if you don’t get in as an oos or international in the first wave you are fine.

i mean regardless of the situation if you don’t get in the first wave, id start to taper down your hopes

I’d say the WL for UCB can be very good for those who opt-in, for the first round only. I’d also say that if you don’t get in first round, your chances fall drastically. As in, it’s time to move on. (Although no one does move on as long as there is hope. That’s why we get obsessive about this site to begin with)

1 Like

Yeah I understand, you have to be realistic. Berkeley is the only shot I have to study abroad, if I don’t get in, I will have to study at a state school in Mexico, which is very good, but everything I have been working towards in high school was to go abroad, which sucks. I was rejected by every school I applied in the US except Berkeley, so I hope I as well as everyone here get in. Good luck to everyone!

9 Likes

Also please check your portal and cal central at around 4 pdt or 7 edt to see if there’s any changes. We really don’t know when it’s gonna happen.

man i hope you get in :pray:

3 Likes

I’m from Mexico but live in California. I’ll be manifesting for you!!! Lemme just clean my crystals <3 and anyone knows how many waves there are? I’m instate, and if I don’t get off the first wave, I’m just going to withdraw because my down payment is due soon for my alternate school, and it’s non-refundable.

There r only 2 waves and the second wave is smaller than the first…(the third wave couldn’t be called a wave since there r so few acceptances)

2 waves. id withdraw after the second wave. good luck and hopefully you get in the first wave !!

1 Like

you too!

1 Like

Lmao I changed from unrecognized to this:

Damn it changed to unauthorized in 2 minutes… their portal development company is having a hard time lol

unauthorized or unrecognized?

Unauthorized now… wait it literally just changed back to unrecognized. I guess this really doesn’t mean anything

can you show a screenshot just curious

It was like this 1 min ago

probably more to do with their server then… so weird lol

thats tuff im still able to login with MAP

Im getting the “CAS is unable to process your request”