*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

I havent gotten anything other than unrecognized.

calcentral error messages are useless to think about

I keep reading that the first wave is usually in-state and the 2nd wave is out of state & international.

Is this just an urban legend created on this website? Is this verified anywhere from UCB?

Donā€™t know about this year, but on 8th May 2020, several OOS students wrote on CC UCB waitlist board around 3:15 p.m. Central that they got accepted ā€“ though I canā€™t be sure of the exact time when it started.

Do you all have the download PdF button in your original decision letter

Yes lol, I donā€™t think that would be an indicator

some1 in last years thread said it went away before students got in

Ohh ok, I still have it then

I love how everyone checks every single thing to see if it would be an indicator :joy:

1 Like

Well hope they actually release it tmr. Otherwise Iā€™m going insane

3 Likes

Hi guys, quick question. I didnā€™t apply to FPF but a link to FPF information popped up in my helpful links section. Did this happen to everyone regardless of applying to FPF or not?
Just curious:)

This is interesting.

Iā€™ve been told that, even if you didnā€™t apply to FPF, depending on your major, you may be offered admission with FPF as a requirement.

Donā€™t know how it will shake out this year. last year everyone in L &S got FPF or Spring semester (not guaranteed). I donā€™t think any L&S WL got traditional pathway.

thats not true at all. how can u say ā€œeveryoneā€ lmao. most of the people ik who were instate got regular LS.

Howā€™s the withdraw button?

Same for me

My kid has: I am no longer interestedā€¦

that shouldve been in helpful links even before you opted in to the WL, i didnt opt into changemakers but thats also there in helpful links

Is the withdraw sentence working as an acceptance indicator?

I donā€™t think it is yet but maybe tmr around 12 bc thatā€™s what happened last year