*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

ask someone who got into berkeley. they can check. they have to atleast accept 1,000 people off the waitlist because they intentionally made fpf and changemaker for the waitlisted kids unlike other schools

1 Like

any news?

Duke is wonderful! Congratulations!

News is that yield rate is generally higher this yr…

Where is the news coming from?

The FPF and Changemaker programs were options for anyone accepted into the College of L&S (and Changemaker for Rausser) this year, so that doesn’t mean all the spots are still necessarily open for those waitlisted.

If they were not filled by Regular Decision applicants, and they are still open, who else would fill them other than waitlisted applicants?

Not sure where you seeing that there are still spots open? Maybe I’m missing it.

Very few regular admits in L&S would opt for FPF, as that may delay the declaration of a major. My son (L&S admit) said that initially the number of FPF spots used to be a little over 760, and that the last time he checked a few days ago, it was 755. So hopefully they are available for WL applicants.

1 Like

Makes sense :+1:

barely anyone who is traditional takes fpf or changemaker

any difference in your guys portals?

no hbu. someone got a change in the portal on the discord server

nothing for me either

if you have the glitch please say if youre OOS or in state and what college you applied to

My FAQ is gone I sent a pic in the discord, In state L&S last name M

What do you mean your FAQ is gone? What is the discord?

what is the glitch?? how can i know??!!

Idk how to send the picture, and idk if it’s even indicative of an acceptance