*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

Congratulations! cal poly slo is great, I know lots of students choose it over UCB and other UCs

Do you know when decisions are coming for us?

Sorry I have no clue. But from my understanding, students can be admitted regardless if they choose pathways or not. However, they will most likely be given a spot only within one of the programs. I’m guessing it would come out with all of the other decisions.

Guys did anyone who applied to the college of environmental design get in?

do you guys think more IS people are gonna be admitted, or was this it?

more

It might be a real glitch and mean nothing

with admissions this year the withdrawl glitch did work. those that said unauthorized and nothing else were rejected and those who got the withdraw form were accepted or waitlisted… but since it says both of those things in your SS not sure if its valid now

1 Like

did yours say that after just pressing withdraw app? because mine says this afterward; “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw am application” with a checkbox and thats it
it didnt say any of that other stuff in your SS

Pity to see the best CS public school lacking modern frontend UI technology, with so many SW glitches - agree CS is not programming, but it need not be this inferior. If not state of the art, at least it should be a functional interface.

3 Likes

never mind, then it comes back to this.

can others see what theres say?
also did it just change randomly?

I think the glitch is on faqs

UCB CS is jointly ranked #1 because of the amazing research done by its faculty and students, and for the success of its students in the industry. It is not their job to ensure that there are no glitches on the University website! That is something the UCB administration and their central IT department should be looking at.

1 Like

Yesterday was largely in state change makers. So will there be a wave where in state kids can get into the fpf? or is all hope lost.

1 Like

any news?

I called the admissions, they told it is unlikely for a wave to be released today and for all the :construction_worker_woman: applicants, it just depends upon where you are on the waitlist. But all will hear before 1st June. That’s what she said!

1 Like

AHH ME TOO!! Same major and everything!!

when did you hear back? Congrats!

So it is not based off in state vs out of state? Just where you are on the waitlist?