*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

Since you are not a CA resident, and if you are paying tuition at the international (high) rate, I think you’ll be considered international. Source of revenue is what motivates the universities, though they may claim otherwise (like diversity, etc). On the same token, I have also read that if you are in any scholarship queue, the colleges may not pick during the WL rounds, when they have already given the schol money to other folks. These are just what I have read. You might send an email to the college regarding the question on your international status.

you’re oos

I have stated that my family can support me if I will be admited

@FluTa: You are considered OOS since you have no home state residency, OOS and International students pay the same Cost of Attendance, but you are in a different application review pool as an OOS applicant vs. International.

Thank you!

did any computer science l&s students get accepted?

1 Like

ohhh you’re a college of environmental design too, awesomeee! I feel like I barley know anyone who’s going into architecture haha. GOOD LUCK HOPE WE GET IN!!

Haha you’re one too! GOOD LUCK DUDE, CAN’T WAIT FOR US 3 TO GET OUR FAT ACCEPTANCE LETTERS!

3 Likes

When should the glitches start is they are releasing today?

Let’s see if anything changes at 12 today

Calm down guys the results have been set anyways. I’m literally just gonna sleep till tmr evening and then check my portal

Does anyone know if appeals release with waitlist waves usually? Or do they just come out at their own time?

1 Like

Why 12? Is that usually when they come out?

no glitch @12 may 13

Why?

no glitch today

*not yet , maybe or are we sure?

nothing today tmr probs

in the FAQ section it states that we should receive a response by june 1, not sure if they release it in waves but i would assume they use their waitlist first… i could be wrong tho

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion! When he filled out the opt-in form, he did select change makers. But his acceptance was for only changemakers (unlike previous years where people can select whatever pathway has spots left). Bc it was already chosen for him, he can’t see how many spots there are left for any of the programs.