UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

My kids does not have that, but looking from a phone.

Didn’t see it on a phone either. Probably nothing then.

Sorry about the red herring.

2 Likes

After you mentioned it, I found it on the UCSD portal too, so maybe they are all using the same template. Don’t see it on UCI’s portal though, so maybe they are doing their own thing :rofl:

1 Like

I take that back. UCI had the dot on 2/26, but it’s gone now.

I guess I’ll have to go dust off my tinfoil hat now :frowning:

2 Likes

for what it’s worth, I’m reading similar chatter about the dots on the Emory and UNC-CH thread. Maybe the schools are using a similar platform?

1 Like

Can confirm the dot… looking at it on Google Chrome.

2 Likes

The dot means nothing. I got a likely from Cornell and have the dots, but other people who got likelies do not. According to other people within the thread, it is only dependent on the browser you’re using rather than any indication of admission!

4 Likes

SO there’s no astrology for this year?

is this legit?

I see

Application Not Authorized to use CAS, or No Service Specified.

The application you attempted to authenticate to is not authorized to use CAS.

So did I get rejected?

It means nothing

Agree with Gumbymom that it means nothing, more signs might show up closer to admissions date

1 Like

The withdraw messages thing was pretty accurate (like almost 100%) but I find it hard to believe that it wasn’t patched this year.

1 Like

In any case, that one only started working a few days beforehand

Did anyone try the withdrawal message this year yet?

Everyone said they see “no longer interested in…” something. So it probably doesn’t work this year.

2 Likes

I just saw this on Reddit:

Can anyone access this form? apply.Berkeley.edu/apply/form?id=400b95fb-625b-45ff-8947-1b5a3ab54d67 or does it say

Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form.
The form is available only to applicants whose admission was denied* and is due by the following deadlines:
Freshman Deadline: May 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

2 Likes

It says that I a not authorized to access this form.

I see you are not authorized. Do people see options other than this?

I used the link and it says the same thing when I logged in “Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form.
The form is available only to applicants whose admission was denied* and is due by the following deadlines:
Freshman Deadline: May 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.”

does that mean anything?

2 Likes