Ucb, ucla, ucd, ucsb

<p>UC GPA: 4.2</p>

<p>top 10% in a very competitive high school
taken a very rigorous course load, and got one C junior year. (do you think this will be a big problem was in AP chem?) I got all A’s in honors chem. and a B in the 2nd semester of AP chem. </p>

<p>Also I have taken 4 community college courses (they are not in the UC GPA, but would they factor it in?)</p>

<p>SAT: 2000</p>

<p>SAT 2:
math 2: 710
chem: 680</p>

<p>taken 4 AP tests, received three 3’s and one 2 (should I write the 2 on the application??)</p>

<p>Extra curricular:
300 hours community service
volunteered at an orphanage abroad
tennis 4 years → 3 awards from this
Debate club and VP of the club
VP of one other club
officer position in NHS
CSF all 4 years</p>

<p>Work Experience:
Made my own business for tutoring.
Ran my own summer tennis camps</p>

<p>Schools I am applying to:
UCB
UCLA
UCSD
UCSB
UCD
UCI
UCSC
UCR</p>

<p>Please chance me for all of them! thanks!!</p>

<p>If the juco courses are IGETC (i.e., fully transferable), then yes, they would factor into your UC gpa if taken during Soph and/or Jr years.</p>

<p>Listing the 2 is up to you.</p>

<p>Yes my juco courses are fully transferable. So that is a + for me. </p>

<p>Are there any consequences of listing the 2??</p>

<p>Can someone tell me anything about my chances??</p>

<p>sorry forbumping this but could someone chance me please.</p>

<p>with your gpa, are you in the elc program? with your test scores and gpa, you should be set for i,r,d,sb. Depending on what you listed as your major, you are set up to get into sd, la, and b. I'm assuming you live in ca, so your chances can only be greater, and it's a good thing that you took cc courses.</p>

<p>sorry, you are in great shape to get into sc too.</p>

<p>Thanks for the response. I sent u a PM about the majors. </p>

<p>I'm not an ELC'er cause of my school being very competitive. I prob missed it with my one C.</p>

<p>any suggestions by anyone for easy majors to get into for B and LA and SD?</p>

<p>dance/theartre -_-"</p>