**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@gamingftw453 someone mentioned they got in during the first wave without the address glitch a couple of posts ago

Does anyone have the current counts of fpf and gel spots available?

are we sure the second wave is not coming out this friday?

it might come out on Friday but most likely it will be on Monday or so because Idk how UCBw ould go through all the remaining apps within one day.

4-address glitch. So, the second wave will come out tomorrow?

Except @hotcheetos33 did anyone have the 4 address glitch last time, and not end up getting in. Also, except @lucidlokoxd did anyone not have the glitch and get in. I think this means that whoever doesn’t have the glitch won’t get in unfortunately. Big rip guys.

rip ik people are saying the address glitch doesnt mean anything, but I have a strong feeling it does ugh guess im not getting in.

@gamingftw453 @harvardptonwlboi
you guys need to stop clowning. The address glitch has been around for 3 years. It has literally NEVER correlated to admissions. People get in with the glitch. People get in without the glitch. People don’t get in with the glitch. People don’t get in without the glitch.

Berkeley themselves have said the glitch means nothing. It’s been debunked like 10 times already. This overanalyzing seriously needs to stop.

I had the address glitch and did not get in on the first wave. I still have it now btw.

damn well, I don’t have the glitch. I don’t understand how this even works cuz I have never had any glitches at all in my portal. also, anyone oos that has this address glitch?

@MathBoy20 - yea I agree this address glitch isn’t supposed to mean anything If anything check back like tomorrow or Friday to see if there is an faq glitch

Guys, I beg, could we stop talking about this glitch thing. I was applying with 3 other people (all waitlisted internationals) : 2 didn’t have Glitch and got in, the other had 2 glitches and didn’t get in. IT MEANS NOTHING! Let’s bring something more useful to this chat, please!

@separatelayer best of luck to you. I know that was a tough decision.

This thread is seriously crushing it right now. An additional 3 pages on glitch analysis that has already been written off on this very same thread, some 1,000 posts ago. Plus the obligatory new members who chime in with “Wait, what glitch?”
I completely understand the sentiment here, and desire to get in. It’s like no other thread on this entire site. Amazing.

@stefantalpa

You mean the 4 address glitch?? Is this for the first wave?
Maybe it doesn’t matter, but still so many people have it now, that it literally might matter.

P.S. And I myself didn’t have any glitches and didn’t get in. I think we can secure that there’s NO CORRELATION!

No, the “Admitted student FAQ” glitch. I hate this word now

@stefantalpa what are u saying bro

i hope this second wave comes out friday ugh. If i dont get in then i can finally officially give up all hope and focus on my committed school

i saw on reddit that some people were gonna contact their aos, are yall planning on doing so as well?

any updates about the next wave or the number of spots left for LS?

what are we even supposed to say if we contact our ao? Wouldnt it just bother them if we contacted them since they said they dont consider it? I would do absolutely anything right now to get in :confused: