**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

Did the admitted faq glitch come out before decisions every time in previous years?

@MathBoy20 ayy how was the ap bio test

^not that difficult imo

anyone hear anything? got nothing today :confused: gl to everyone still waiting tomorrow

I hope they release the next wave by september

@wannabebear it was pretty easy :), ty for asking!

I know people are upset about the reaching with glitches and I genuinely do not think it means anything admit wise, but just interesting to me that thereā€™s so many little changes in the way that the portals glitch. Iā€™m still WL OOS L&S and had both official and self-report dates in my portal a few days ago, but only the official date when I checked today. Hopefully this means someone in admissions at least looked at my application :slight_smile:

damn no faq glitch, no score glitch, and no address glitch. Looks like mine was thrown in the trash :confused:

There is only SAT or ACT scores, with the specifics grey-shaded.

I had the score glitch if that is even considered a glitch but other than that my portal has not had like any other activity. Wait so is it confirmed to come out tomorrow or is this speculation again?

@kash123
The score glitch is not being able to see self report, only official right?

And yeah, based on what our insider said, it will definitely come out tomorrow lol

do you guys all have the score glitch?

@gamingftw453 yes, I have it, as in I only have official, and my self-report was removed. Hbu?

I never had any type of double score glitch that I know of lol

nope i dont have the glitch. it aint lookin too good.

Itā€™s not double score glitch, but one score left there.

agree with this if you have the score glitch.
like if you dont have the score glitch.

yeah just got 1 official report but I think Iā€™ve always only had one

No offense, but I donā€™t really get why we are talking about glitches again. I understand that itā€™s fun to analyze situations but weā€™ve seen time and time again that glitches (except for the faq glitch) mean absolutely nothing. The focus on these glitches is unnecessarily toxic and it is creating paranoia and doubt. Letā€™s just move on and focus on other things.

agreed, sorry i brought it up and hope it didnā€™t discourage anyone too much, there are so so many other better things to focus on:)