**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

I got the FAQ glitch. But guys, hang tight–there will be a wave tomorrow. My best guess is that one particular admissions officer commenced the process of uploading offers this evening. Many more to come–hang in there!!!

why is this wave so small?

@jaffa1 we would really, really appreciate any info you could get us about what’s going on. This is extremely disheartening.

@jaffa1 I really hope you’re right. And congratulations! You deserve it.

I also have the admissions FAQ glitch. International Student L&S

Im pretty sure this is it, like 5 people on reddit already reported.

I swear I feel like the only oos person that won’t get an offer lol

Would 1 admissions officer be in charge of international, in-state and OOS students?

I have the glitch. I’m in-state L&S. Hope this can help keep track of how many people got accepted this wave.

Everyone who has it, please tell us whether you had the score glitch.

Yes, the AO that is in charge of my area in California is also in charge of a few other states and some other countries.

If you’re CoE with the glitch, please like this comment.

just to see how many people have it.
agree if you have faq glitch as IS
like if you have faq glitch as oos/intl

I don’t know what the score glitch is but I only have one official in my portal. But I am pretty sure it has always been this way.

do you think the AO is still in the process of currently uploading offers? Or is this it for today?

I got. the glitch OOS L&S LETESTGD GOOOOO

Last time I asked my D to look for the FAQ glitch, I wasn’t able to explain it very well and she bit my head off and said she’ll wait for an email from admissions alerting her to an update on the portal.

I have the admission portal glitch. I have both self report and official scores at the bottom im not sure if thats the score glitch or not.

Ok, let it be known that this score glitch means nothing.

I don’t have the glitch STILL :frowning: OOS L&S