**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@frackinwaitlist wait what do you mean you were awake till 3 am? The glitches started coming out at 12:30 pm the day the decisions came out

Anyone else from Sacramento in here

Modesto gang here, close enough lol

Applied as CS so I thought it wasnā€™t even going to get looked at as an impacted major,
also to whoever asked earlier my AO is Jua Howard

I also got the faq glitch. Iā€™m in state and applied for the society and environment at the college of natural resources. Does anyone know what this means??

it means youā€™re probably in

Anyone from SF Bay Area who just got in?

@SwaggyZ greater sacramento area gang
did not get in tho

does anyone instate NOT have the glitch?
also donā€™t lose hope guys! itā€™s not official yet. :slight_smile:

im instate, no glitch, like if u are also in state no glitch.

A question being discussed in the appeal thread is about the glitch for appeal students. For students denied admission, the FAQ takes them to a decision FAQ.

If the appeal succeeds, would they have a glitch? Would clicking on the decision FAQ then take the student to the admitted FAQ being discussed in this forum?

Thanks!

Around 15 people from Reddit and CC seem to have it. Iā€™m opting out if I donā€™t get in tomorrow. Cal can suck it.

@nitwittttttt I stayed up till 3 am the day everyone was talking about the faqs glitch before the first wave which was may 4. It was not healthy. I ended up getting a status update on Friday of that week which said I got in. Maybe there was another faq glitch but the one im talking about was when there were two faqs links which one of them linked to an error. I didnā€™t have that the particular glitch.

OMG! ME AND ALL MY SISTAS JUST GOT THE WAITLIST GLITCH!!! SO HYPED. CANā€™T WAIT!!! WE ARE OOS COE FEMALES OF COLOR!!! #WOMENINSTEM #CRACKHEADENERGY #PERIODT #ANDTHATā€™sTHETEA

I have no glitches on my page. The waitlist for Cal is really the craziest and unhealthiest waitlist chat Iā€™m on and I hope itā€™s all over tomorrow. Like 144 pages of mostly FAQ glitches compared to UPennā€™s 9 of helpful information lol. If I donā€™t get in tomorrow, Iā€™m just going to go to UCLA

OMG I just got in off the waitlist Iā€™m literally crying rn! Some of my friends made it too! 2 of us are both OOS CoE students for EECS and the other is in L&S!!! Im literally shaking I think this might be a dream

See you in the fall sista :smiley: period!

PERIODT. YOU GO GIRL.

ay i live in modesto as well i go to Beyer high

did you actually get the admissions letter or are you talking about the glitch?