**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

everyone in the bay that doesn’t have the glitch what country are u in? who’s ur ao?

It is by county!

does anyone from los angeles county have a glitch?

Does any internationals student have glitch?

No, I am an international student and I haven’t had a SINGLE glitch on my portal… kinda makes me want to give up on Berkeley.

I have it

@scrambro do you know, or does anyone know if someone from Orange have the glitch?

This process of waiting for the waitlist decision is literally a BS. Why would they give me hope for something that is not going to happen? I feel like I have wasted my time and emotions on this crap. They should have just rejected me in the first place so I don’t have to build false hope for this. Congrats to people who have the glitch but as a person who doesn’t have the glitch, it is really depressing and I feel sorry to myself for building false hopes. Thank you Berkeley for giving me false hopes

I just opened college confidential and I haven’t read the previous 8 pages. Can someone please summarise what is going on? Thanks :smiley:

if u know u know

MODERATOR’S NOTE: Please act civilly as is required by the Terms of Service. Posting privileges will be revoked if the TOS aren’t followed.

like this comment if ur from china and have the glitch

Are u from China and have the glitch?

this wave seems pretty big, similar to the last wave

For real? why?

also from china, but nothing appear in my portal page.

This thread is insane- so wired up - good luck everyone!!
Positive thoughts.

If I click on “View Update” in my UCB Portal and scroll to the bottom of my waitlist letter and click on Application Decision FAQs, it takes me to Accepting Your Offer of Admission. Is this the glitch everyone is talking about here?

what glitch is everyone talking about? I just have my frq disapper and its just a bear.

Yes that’s the one. I think everybody who’s going to get the glitch got the glitch already. Mad disappointing.